Enjoy the ultimate gaming excitement that comes with peace of mind! Register your AORUS Xtreme Edition and GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming graphics card and receive the privilege of 4-year warranty for your investment at no extra charge! Here is how:
HOW TO GET 4-YEAR WARRANTY COVERAGE
1. Sign up as a member
2. Register your product within 30 days from the date of purchase
3. Receive a warranty certificate confirming successful registration
AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce Xtreme Edition 11G
AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G
AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G 11Gbps
AORUS GeForce® GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G
AORUS GeForce® GTX 1060 Xtreme Edition 6G 9Gbps
GIGABYTE GeForce® GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming WATERFORCE WB 8G
GIGABYTE GeForce® GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming WATERFORCE 8G
GIGABYTE GeForce® GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming Premium Pack 8G
GIGABYTE GeForce® GTX 1080 Xtreme Gaming 8G
GIGABYTE GeForce® GTX 1070 Xtreme Gaming 8G
GIGABYTE GeForce® GTX 1060 Xtreme Gaming 6G
Terms and Conditions
1. The extended warranty offers product limited warranty up to 4 years from the date of purchase.
2. The extended warranty is applicable to selected models of GIGABYTE AORUS graphics cards only.
3. Customer must complete the online registration by signing up as a member and registering the product within 30 days from the date of purchase to join the extended warranty program. A valid proof of purchase is required to complete the registration. A digital copy of the warranty certificate will be emailed to customer upon successful registration.
4. GIGABYTE is not liable for any unsuccessful product registration due to incomplete or incorrect information input.
5. The extended warranty is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
6. The repair and replacement of the product will be at the sole discretion of GIGABYTE. Any replacement product will be based on performance equivalent to the original product, subject to availability.
7. GIGABYTE reserves the right to claim any shipping fees and service charges.
8. GIGABYTE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice.